Dvd-jungle.com

Found 22nd Nov 2017
anyone come across this website. wwwdvd-jungle.com
came up on a google search while searching ps4 games, was under the shop tab on google.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
20 Comments

Check on Trustpilot

It's a fake website, I searched the address.
32517358-zRw7h.jpg

Crap, i just bought a game with paypal, most likely a scam?

It's fake. Ordered a game from there last week, and received no confirmation email so decided to email their support email, only to have a reply from my email that the address provided does not exist. I bought with PayPal so will be getting my money back hopefully

Em_G5 m ago

It's fake. Ordered a game from there last week, and received no …It's fake. Ordered a game from there last week, and received no confirmation email so decided to email their support email, only to have a reply from my email that the address provided does not exist. I bought with PayPal so will be getting my money back hopefully

After posting here i put a claim in and got refunded so you should be fine.

ironfist6 m ago

Good, glad to hear it

Hi guys, how long did it take you to get your money back through PayPal? I’ve just paid for a game about 30mins ago. Is there anyway we can report this website to stop it happening to someone else !!!???

Steph123456625 m ago

Hi guys, how long did it take you to get your money back through PayPal? …Hi guys, how long did it take you to get your money back through PayPal? I’ve just paid for a game about 30mins ago. Is there anyway we can report this website to stop it happening to someone else !!!???

When I woke up this morning it was refunded. I made the claim last night.

I'm not sure on the website report =/

Glad I read this ! Was just about to push the button BUY and thought I would check first. NOt ordering from there now!

Damn, ordered FIFA 18 about 10 days ago. No wonder it seemed too good to be true. Never even responded to any emails. Just contacted PayPal to stop the transaction.

Has anyone had any unusual transactions once they have submitted payment details etc?

Balcus17 m ago

Has anyone had any unusual transactions once they have submitted payment …Has anyone had any unusual transactions once they have submitted payment details etc?

Did you pay with bank card? I used paypal =/
Edited by: "ironfist" 4th Dec 2017

I entered name and address for the first bit and then entered card details but backed out and didn't hit the final submit button. Cancelled credit card just in case but just concerned they can use address info etc now.

Balcus12 h, 0 m ago

I entered name and address for the first bit and then entered card details …I entered name and address for the first bit and then entered card details but backed out and didn't hit the final submit button. Cancelled credit card just in case but just concerned they can use address info etc now.

I never thought about that, hope so too

ironfist4th Dec

Did you pay with bank card? I used paypal =/

Yeah, I used PayPal also

ironfist29th Nov

How long did your refund take?

ironfist29th Nov

When I woke up this morning it was refunded. I made the claim last …When I woke up this morning it was refunded. I made the claim last night.I'm not sure on the website report =/

Did u call to make the claim or do it through the PayPal website?

How long did your refund take?

Ive just made the mistake of buying from this site as well , hopefully i can get a refund as well. I dont understand how both google and paypal seem to be allowing this site to carry on trying to scam people. It comes up at the top of google searches and surely if they arent sending out products they are having to refund constantly through paypal.

jayden.hodge2 h, 54 m ago

Did u call to make the claim or do it through the PayPal website? How long …Did u call to make the claim or do it through the PayPal website? How long did your refund take?

I did through paypal, because i do bank transfer with paypal, i had to wait for the money to leave my bank, then it came back in again.

As soon as i made the claim he refunded right away.

I ordered a game on the 21st of November and still hadn’t received anything. I put in a complaint via PayPal and was refunded by the seller within an hour of the complaint. They are completely fake.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions