Groups
    EXPIRED

DVD Player / recorder help needed Multi region HDMI upscale etc for a playroom small budget

Hi There

Looking for a DVD player/recorder that hopefully plays everything (all regions), just got a HDMI TV - so need the DVD to upscale.

Small budget as its for the wee man's playroom. Dont mind if its from the supermarket or online (the stuff I have read so far just makes the choices more confusing).

Help please

cheers

5 Comments

Just bought an Onn one from Asda for £24 for mum and dad, works really well.

You'll need an HDMI cable as they don't supply one (bout £5)

Original Poster

Cheers mate
    I guess that has hdmi then - (brought a cable this morning - future planning). How about mutliregion does it have that?

cheers in advance

godzillafan;3895043

Cheers mate I guess that has hdmi then - (brought a cable this morning - … Cheers mate I guess that has hdmi then - (brought a cable this morning - future planning). How about mutliregion does it have that?cheers in advance

I'm 99% sure it does yes. Plays divx too (main reason i bought it)

Original Poster

great stuff

there is an asda around the corner from us - will pop down in the afternoon and check it out.

cheers for the info

godzillafan;3895101

great stuffthere is an asda around the corner from us - will pop down in … great stuffthere is an asda around the corner from us - will pop down in the afternoon and check it out.cheers for the info

No worries

And welcome to HUKD
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      2. Cordial....11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      4. Family Spotify account32

See more discussions