Groups
    EXPIRED

DVD Player with USB or SD Slot

Anyone know a decent price for one of these at the moment?

It either has to have a USB slot or an SD slot so I can play avi files on the TV.

Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks

6 Comments

Yeah, ]this one is very good. Plays everything you chuck at it.

i have one very similar to this one and it is fantastic great price i think whats more it also plays divx and xvids it comes with a usb 2 port connects to my 8 GB memory stick it also has a sd card slot very good price and has been a very good dvd player for myself for approx 1 year
    showing out of stock but should be back in stock shortly i am waiting for some dual layer titanium dvds xmas and new years orders wiped out most of svp's stock
    http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee214/rlvsy/dvd.jpg

]http//sv…per

hope this has helped

:-D

[SIZE="2"]This Pioneer upscaling DVD player (DV 600) hotukdeals.com/ite…ot/ has a usb input too. I have it and it is pretty good at playing films from USB. It also plays SACD and DVD-A. Good luck :thumbsup:[/SIZE]

Original Poster

Thanks guys, I was hoping these would be £30ish - I guess they are still too new to come down to that sort of price though.

moob;1418957

Yeah, ]this one is very good. Plays everything you chuck at it.

This one was under £40 but no mention of a USB port on that one?

Money Spinning;1419487

Thanks guys, I was hoping these would be £30ish - I guess they are still … Thanks guys, I was hoping these would be £30ish - I guess they are still too new to come down to that sort of price though.This one was under £40 but no mention of a USB port on that one?

I own this one, it has a usb port.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks Moob, rep left.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...55
      2. ebay33
      3. Jersey uk deal please anyone11
      4. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer11

See more discussions