Groups
    EXPIRED

DVD player with writer

Hello
    I am looking for a deal to buy a decent DVD player with a writer. I am not sure about those dual layer etc, but I want to be able to play atleast all CD type (R/RW etc) and MP3s and write them as well.
    Pls let me know if there are any good ones.
    thanks.

4 Comments

faltu

HelloI am looking for a deal to buy a decent DVD player with a writer. I … HelloI am looking for a deal to buy a decent DVD player with a writer. I am not sure about those dual layer etc, but I want to be able to play atleast all CD type (R/RW etc) and MP3s and write them as well.Pls let me know if there are any good ones.thanks.

Are you looking for one that fits in a PC...or one to connect to your TV???

Original Poster

No, this is to connect to a TV, a standalone DVD player with writer. thanks.

faltu

No, this is to connect to a TV, a standalone DVD player with writer. … No, this is to connect to a TV, a standalone DVD player with writer. thanks.

I think most purchasers are waiting for the cost of the models with freeview tuners to fall rather than buying one with an outdated non digital tuner.
    There are loads out there it's just a case of finding one that suits your requirements...have you had a look at [url]www.bargaincrazy.co.uk[/url] they did have 25% off electrical goods..there is a code on this site.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1622
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2487
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115

See more discussions