Dvd pre order recieved on release day?

I want to pre-order a blu ray but I want it on release day, does anyone know where I can do this and actually get it on the day of release / before.

8 Comments

Play, HMV etc.........they tend to ship on Wednesday/Thursday as they get them in stock upto a week before.

Original Poster

Syzable;5977610

Play, HMV etc.........they tend to ship on Wednesday/Thursday as they get … Play, HMV etc.........they tend to ship on Wednesday/Thursday as they get them in stock upto a week before.

Any idea about cd wow? can get 15% off there :roll:

Cheers Sy

Banned

amazon:thumbsup::thumbsup::gift::santa:

t0mm;5977659

Any idea about cd wow? can get 15% off there :roll:Cheers Sy

I've never tried CD-WOW as they are not usually the most reliable when it comes to orders.

In my experience The Hut have always been good, in fact I've received some pre-orders from them up to a week before the actual release :thumbsup:

Like Sy said, I wouldn't imagine CD-Wow are the best with pre-orders (and even with 15% off I'd think theirs are quite pricey).

Shopto might be worth a try. Their games preorders routinely arrive 2 days early.

They have a release day guarantee on the Blu-ray's aswell.

I tend to get most of my pre-orders at HMV due to the student discount and they normally arrive on saturday (when the blu-ray is out the following monday).

Got a DVD on Friday when it was out today from HMV, they have been good in the past also
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2079
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?913
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions