Expired

DVD-R deals wanted

2 replies
Found 6th Feb 2008
Hi guys im after a spindle of dvd-r discs, i saw one for i think a hundred the other day for under £15 but was wondering if anyone knew of any better deals?

cheers guys

1. Ask
  2. DVD
  3. DVD-R
2 Comments

burn-media.co.uk/gre…tml

100 8x speed for £10.00! these discs are brilliant discs and never had a problem with them. Shame they're currently out of stock, sign up for when they do come back in

esclad;1549771

http://www.burn-media.co.uk/great_value_RiVision-8x-DVD-R---100-Tub---RIVISIO008-pr-23896-c-423-p-1.html100 8x speed for £10.00! these discs are brilliant discs and never had a problem with them. Shame they're currently out of stock, sign up for when they do come back in

Ditto agree

- this is where I get mine from - they have all sorts of brands and speeds - the older 4 x write are cheaper and fine for older drives/writers that can only do this speed anyway (faster discs like 8 speed wont make a bit of difference). Have a root around the website as they also pass on deals from the manufacturers so sometimes you get Sony or TDK really cheap.

For smaller amounts don't forget the supermarkets. Just this weekend Tesco, Batley, West Yorks were doing 2 for 1 on 25 DVD-R spindles so effectively 50 branded discs for £7.80 which I thought was fine - not as good as £10 for a hundred but no postage, no out of stock delay and no waiting. Did for me.

::

P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person510
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London34
    3. Is this expensive?1018
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed439

See more discussions