Groups
    EXPIRED

dvd ram discs

does anyone know the best place to get these,cheapest i mean.but not low quality ones

thanks

8 Comments

They are 5 for about £8 on [url]www.svp.co.uk[/url] but as with most blank media it works out expensive per unit unles you are bulk buying...as postage is £3.50 plus

Spotted some DVD+r's 25 pack buy 1 get 1 free in staples for £10.99, works out a good deal. They are Verbatim branded one's too.

Original Poster

are they dvd ram though

jim4571

are they dvd ram though

in a nutshell ...no.

jim4571

does anyone know the best place to get these,cheapest i mean.but not low … does anyone know the best place to get these,cheapest i mean.but not low quality onesthanks

How many do you want - I have 15 packs of 5 and 13 singles (88 in total - all brand new) of the Panasonic LM-AF120LE. We used to sell them at work but swapped to DVD+RW and these are the stock left over. I was tasked with selling them about 6 months ago but still haven't got round to sticking them on ebay... they are £6.49 for a 5-pack on SVP (+ postage) - make me an offer...

Original Poster

on the panasonic website,they are selling them £10 for 10,what price can you sell them to me for .

have PM'd u

Panasonic are teh ones to get, I bought some cheaper ones and they crapped out after a few months. Panasonic ones have gone 3 years with no errors.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?45
      2. Best laptop on the market11
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE56
      4. Are smart parking limited legitimate55

See more discussions