Groups
    EXPIRED

DVD Recorder

Anyone have any tips for a good DVD recorder. I know makro have a daewoo for £99 plus VAT.

Before I go and purchase this based on price, I would appreciate if if anyone had any other suggestions or ideas.

5 Comments

Dont buy one.................there all rubbish .

Buy a HDD one with a built in DVD recorder . The hard drives ones allow you to record what you like and transfer on to a DVD disk should you want to keep it.

I bought a daewoo dvd recorder from Tesco direct paid about £50 had to send it back as it was SO loud the fan sounded like an airoplane taking off. Got one from asda in thre end not a known brand same price but works fine had no problem

i have a Sony one for sale, with 80GB HDD. can be used to pause live tv. its Brilliant. if u interested let me know.

Have to agree that it's worth going DVD + HD... Although a lot of the HDs can be noisy as well!

Forest_Gump;4758703

i have a Sony one for sale, with 80GB HDD. can be used to pause live tv. … i have a Sony one for sale, with 80GB HDD. can be used to pause live tv. its Brilliant. if u interested let me know.

Is it advertised on the site?

Might have a look myself if you can provide a link with price and so on... :thumbsup:

ThunderBolt;4759514

Have to agree that it's worth going DVD + HD... Although a lot of the … Have to agree that it's worth going DVD + HD... Although a lot of the HDs can be noisy as well!Is it advertised on the site?Might have a look myself if you can provide a link with price and so on... :thumbsup:

its advertised on Gumtree not sure if im allowed to post the link for that on here...but here goes bradford.gumtree.com/bra…tml.

price £70
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?79
      2. Ditched Sky78
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?34
      4. Chromecast11

See more discussions