Groups
    EXPIRED

DVD Recorder

Anyone got advice on where to get the cheapest (working lol!) DVD recorder? Not for PC, but for TV! I got a feeling they might be falling in price up to & after Xmas, so advice as to where they are please if poss!

13 Comments

Dixons do a Lite-On DVD recorder for £170, you get 21 days free movie rental thrown in.

You could use a discount code for Dixons to get another 7.5% off. I'd suggest checking out lx direct and using a 20% off code. You might be able to find a good deal there with that.

This is a great machine ,the LiteOn LVW-5005.Records to DVD+R/RW,DVD-R/RW,CDR-R/RW.

£169.98 at Amazon.

amazon.co.uk/exe…-21

Just read up on that recorder + it's impressive. Writing to DVDRW if reliable enough, it would make an ideal replacement for a VCR, nice!

Argos had a philips one in there sale for £45 down from £300, probably all gone now, see argos thred

see the topic in the bargain forum, Sainsbury's selling on for £80

i need one of these, 45 is quite reasonable lol

The LiteOn LVW 5005 is now £149.99 at Argos.You will also get a £10.00 voucher for a purchase over £100.00.

argos.co.uk/web…070

gulphisload

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/detail/offer-listing/-/B0000A9YZT/all/026-7271572-8959600£85 (new) on Amazon from the market place

Be cautious though, new seller with a yahoo e-mail address + says contact them by that address for payment information. I thought you were meant to use the Amazon buttons for buying or adding to basket, even in the Amazon Market Place.

Yes, very weary of this otherwise would have been in there. Found a cheap dvd recorder at richer sounds for £120, only available in stores.

richersounds.com/ind…000

Original Poster

found one at asda today, dont remember hte make/model but it's by 3 something :lol: (my memory is useless)

was about £135
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions