Expired

DVD ripping/video trimming and conveting software

Found 3rd May 2009
I was wondering what the best software is to rip videos from DVD's (including copy-portected ones, yet only for peronal use), cut and trim them and then be able to download them onto primarily my iphone, yet also my psp. Thanks, I will give rep to anyon who finds reasonabley priced if not free solutions

1. Ask
  2. DVD
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. DVD
2 Comments

I use DVDfab platinum, you can rip just the film and convert it to ipod with the click of a button. It's not a free program but can be found online if you catch my drift.................look for version 4 as 5 they split this into 2 programs.

Windows:

DVDShrinkdvdshrink.org/wha…php
Completely freeware app for removing copy-protection and creating a soft copy of the TS_Video folder on your computer. From there you just need another program to convert the TS_Video files into PSP/iPod formats.
I don't use Windows so I don't know any programs that will do the latter half of converting but that program will get you started and its FREEWARE.

Mac:
Handbrake - Rip any DVD to any format. Does everything you want in just this package.
MPEG Streamclip - Converts any videos to any format with full flexibility.
FFMPEGX - Does everything you require but needs a little no-how and understanding to use.

X
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't37
    2. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault66
    3. 02 priority11
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89177

See more discussions