Groups

DVD RW

I have some DVD RW' s can i use these as cds ie to just put music on? I don't have any recordable cds and thought maybe I could use these instead? Help appreciated

6 Comments

Depends on how they will be burnt on and where you want to play them.

A CD drive won't read DVD's so if you want to play it in a cd drive then no.
    If you want to burn them as .mp3's you will need a dvd player that supports mp3 playback
    You can create an audio dvd, but again, this will only play in a dvd player.

JamesUK;7199639

Depends on how they will be burnt on and where you want to play them. A … Depends on how they will be burnt on and where you want to play them. A CD drive won't read DVD's so if you want to play it in a cd drive then no.If you want to burn them as .mp3's you will need a dvd player that supports mp3 playbackYou can create an audio dvd, but again, this will only play in a dvd player.

^ This

dcx_badass;7199653

It's a DVD think it through seriously. Use common sense before posting.

^ I'd say take a deep breath before posting... :whistling:

Banned

dcx_badass;7199653

I would heed your own advice! Where did the OP say they only had a CD player to play the disk on? :whistling:

Banned

dcx_badass;7206557

The part when they said can I use a DVD as a [SIZE=5]CD[/SIZE].

DOH! you're talking crap again pal. Didnt mention anything like that. You should read posts properly before posting. :whistling:

No wonder you cause so much friction with what you post and end up with pages of infractions :roll:

dcx_badass;7199653

[email protected] irony

may I suggest a girlfriend or even just leaving the house to help with your obvious teenage troubles?

JamesUK;7199639

Depends on how they will be burnt on and where you want to play them. A … Depends on how they will be burnt on and where you want to play them. A CD drive won't read DVD's so if you want to play it in a cd drive then no.If you want to burn them as .mp3's you will need a dvd player that supports mp3 playbackYou can create an audio dvd, but again, this will only play in a dvd player.

Excellent advice
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions