Groups
    EXPIRED

DVD-RW for under £20 delivered.

Hello and Happy New Year all

Anyone have any idea where i may be able to get a DVD burner for under £20 inc delivery, needs to have a black front.

Cheers
    Tim

16 Comments

Not seen any, dabs/scan/ebuyer are around £18 for the cheapist drive + £4-6 delivery.

Original Poster

Managed to find one for £21.41 inc delivery from savastore

]LiteOn DW1670

Anyone find any cheaper than this? not that it really matters for the sake of a couple pounds but thought i would at least try and reach my goal of sub £20.

Cheers
    Tim

Steelsie

Managed to find one for £21.41 inc delivery from savastore]LiteOn … Managed to find one for £21.41 inc delivery from savastore]LiteOn DW1670Anyone find any cheaper than this? not that it really matters for the sake of a couple pounds but thought i would at least try and reach my goal of sub £20.CheersTim

I'm a bit of a computer thicky but is this what you are looking for ?

novatech.co.uk/nov…0m0

Several to choose from and no delivery if you live near one of their warehouses !

Happy New Year.

hottoshop

I'm a bit of a computer thicky but is this what you are looking for … I'm a bit of a computer thicky but is this what you are looking for ?]http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/products/a498x1y0z1p0s0n0m0Several to choose from and no delivery if you live near one of their warehouses !Happy New Year.

Afriad not... there DVD Roms, not DVDRW's...

]http//ww…0m0

gary_rip

Afriad not... there DVD Roms, not … Afriad not... there DVD Roms, not DVDRW's...]http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/products/a499x1y0z1p0s0n0m0

See, told you I was thick :giggle:

How about this one then ? :

novatech.co.uk/nov…17B

Original Poster

Thanks for looking everyone

I did notice that one on play and was a little gutted it was out of stock.

Cheers
    Tim

hottoshop

See, told you I was thick :giggle: How about this one then ? … See, told you I was thick :giggle: How about this one then ? :]http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?SON-AWG17B

Then its £22.31 before delivery - so Savastore would be cheaper. Nice try :thumbsup:

Nice to see you back gary..hope you had a good Xmas...and a Happy New Year.

gary_rip

Then its £22.31 before delivery - so Savastore would be cheaper. Nice try … Then its £22.31 before delivery - so Savastore would be cheaper. Nice try :thumbsup:

Yeah, but does Steelsie live near Novatech Warehouses ?
    Bristol or Pompey ?
    No delivery charge.............:p

hottoshop

Yeah, but does Steelsie live near Novatech Warehouses ? Bristol or Pompey … Yeah, but does Steelsie live near Novatech Warehouses ? Bristol or Pompey ?No delivery charge.............:p

Im :?... even without the Nova delivery savastore is cheaper.

currychops

Nice to see you back gary..hope you had a good Xmas...and a Happy New … Nice to see you back gary..hope you had a good Xmas...and a Happy New Year.

Yeah im back... lol, its coz im back to work! Have nothing to do haha. Im being as grumpy as ever tho!

Happy New Year!

gary_rip

Im :?... even without the Nova delivery savastore is cheaper.

I concede !

I'm going to my room now to sulk :viking:

Don't know why but I get a real kick out of seaching for items cheaper. I think I may need a life. :whistling:

Original Poster

lol, i'm in kent anyway so cant collect even if i wanted too

Cheers

hottoshop

I think I may need a life. :whistling:

Haha, if you find one then please post it as a hot deal as i could do with one too!

gary_rip

Haha, if you find one then please post it as a hot deal as i could do … Haha, if you find one then please post it as a hot deal as i could do with one too!

Off to Google it as I type........................................
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?48
      2. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?45
      3. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?33
      4. Google assistant notification11

See more discussions