Groups

DVD scary film ??

Does anyone know about a scary movie coming out on Dvd or if its not out yet, im trying to think of the name....
    i remember seeing it about a month ago when it was just coming out in the cinema, it was like it was set in a dark forest and there was something moving about in the water and a hand comes up ...i think thats right lol

been looking everywhere and cant find it

15 Comments

Shrooms?

Original Poster

thats it t0mm,

have you seen it? it looks really scary

thankyou

jesus march next year its out......cough Azeurus ! lol

think its shrooms dont watch it its horrible i was counting the minutes till the end ...... i cant eat mushrooms anymore either yakkkkkkk

Original Poster

so its not a very good film then? oh well

A horror about mushrooms? :?

shrooms was the boringest movie i have seen. the only good thing was the ending when ...EDIT
    sorry i edited my post, i thought the OP had seen the movie and wanted its name to buy on dvd. have edited post anyway

it was scary im still traumatised the mushrooms the mushrooms are evil........

magic mushrooms - and a bad trip I believe.

imo 28 weeks later is a very good horror

monkeybrains;1391194

shrooms was the boringest movie i have seen. the only good thing was the … shrooms was the boringest movie i have seen. the only good thing was the ending when it turns out be the girl who ate all the shrooms who is the murder

I'm not interested in it - but for those that are - I think you are a pri*k for spoiling it, rubbish film or not.

Original Poster

monkeybrains;1391194

. the only good thing was the ending when it turns out be the girl who … . the only good thing was the ending when it turns out be the girl who ate all the shrooms who is the murder

thanks a bloody lot !!!!!!!!!:x:x:x

too late for my edit i know

Original Poster

i can see where you thot i was meaning that id already seen it but......no i hadnt !

doesnt matter now, i read what you wrote

oh well !

monkeybrains;1391194

shrooms was the boringest movie i have seen. the only good thing was the … shrooms was the boringest movie i have seen. the only good thing was the ending when ...EDITsorry i edited my post, i thought the OP had seen the movie and wanted its name to buy on dvd. have edited post anyway

s**t happens,no harm meant

Banned

alternate;1391202

I'm not interested in it - but for those that are - I think you are a … I'm not interested in it - but for those that are - I think you are a pri*k for spoiling it, rubbish film or not.

best edit your post as u r the only one giving away the ending now! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions