Groups

DVD Shrink Help

I'm Using Dvd shrink to back up dvds to my pc then putting them onto my ps3, however when i back up DVDs they come into 4 different files with around 20 mins on each is there a way of backing up the dvd into one file insead of it in different parts ??

Thanks

6 Comments

Hi,

you can download software to join the VOB files that are created:

Eg - ]Software Link

Never used this one but you can get loads for free - so try a few or read some reviews...

Hope that helps

Banned

dcx_badass;3883113

Or convert them to an Avi, dvd shrink is more for backing up to another … Or convert them to an Avi, dvd shrink is more for backing up to another disk.

correct. you need something to convert the dvd format files into an avi

I still use dvd shrink for my psp (combined with IMToo)

To convert into one whole file and not seperate ones do the following:

GO TO EDIT,

CLICK PREFERENCES,

THEN CLICK THE OUTPUT FILES TAB,

THEN UNCHECK THE BOX : "Split VOB files into 1gb size chunks"

CLICK OK AND IT SHOULD BE FINE AFTER THAT.

Hope that helps:thumbsup:

Banned

niminator;3883730

I still use dvd shrink for my psp (combined with IMToo)To convert into … I still use dvd shrink for my psp (combined with IMToo)To convert into one whole file and not seperate ones do the following:GO TO EDIT,CLICK PREFERENCES,THEN CLICK THE OUTPUT FILES TAB,THEN UNCHECK THE BOX : "Split VOB files into 1gb size chunks"CLICK OK AND IT SHOULD BE FINE AFTER THAT.Hope that helps:thumbsup:

thats fine but you will still end up with about 4gb per film. An avi of pretty much the same quality would only be about 700mb

csiman;3883763

thats fine but you will still end up with about 4gb per film. An avi of … thats fine but you will still end up with about 4gb per film. An avi of pretty much the same quality would only be about 700mb

After getting the files from the disc and putting them in a specified folder, I use IMToo PSP video converter to convert the VOB files into MPEG 4 which in turn decreases the size to about 700mb depending on the lengh of the movie.

is it passenger 57?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions