Groups

DVD storage ideas

Recently moved house and no longer have the wall space in the spare room for my ikea DVD shelfs so I'm being forced to re-think the DVD storage.

I'm after a DVD folder / box or alternative way of storing the DVD's without the boxes. Would prefer to be able to also store the movie label with the disk but if that's not possible or likely to be more costly then I can live without it.

Any ideas or good deals or recommendations?

Thanks

19 Comments

Aluminium dj case?

dcx_badass

Lie them all on the floor across the whole house instead of laminate … Lie them all on the floor across the whole house instead of laminate flooring.

lmao

Banned

Rip them all to a hard drive then sell them all.

Something like this maybe?

Original Poster

Flooring could be interesting.

Thanks for the suggestions so far, aluminum CD case might do the trick

Original Poster

Anyone got one of these

I've got one similar to this one except mines bigger. put all the discs and inserts in there and the sleeves in a folder. i threw away all the cases.

Original Poster

Does the DVD case covers fit in with the disks or are they stored separate? Looks like an ideal solution

i've got 3 of these in my front room in a corner look more expensive than they are and fits looooads!! takes up barely any floor space too
    HTH

argos.co.uk/web…666

Iceman_ali

Does the DVD case covers fit in with the disks or are they stored … Does the DVD case covers fit in with the disks or are they stored separate? Looks like an ideal solution

no the case covers are stored in a lever arch file, the discs and internal inserts are in the dj case. I'm sure i got mine from big pockets but its bigger than the one in the link.

I'm moving and have 3 boxes of DVDs, no idea if the new place will have enough shelf space, the collection is only getting bigger.
    I was thinking about getting those storage boxes from Ikea for DVDs and then putting them underneath the bed.
    I'm not a fan of wallets.

Banned

this is better as then you can index them so easy to locate. Holds 656 disks

svp.co.uk/tec…tml

Banned

bloody links are worse than ever. Cut & paste the one above & type .html at the end!!!

Banned

dcx_badass

Just use … Just use this:http://www.svp.co.uk/technology/consumables/cases-and-disc-storage/dj-boxes/amps-656-disc-dj-style-aluminium-cd-storage-case-amps022_656-disc-cd-storage-box.html

lol - thats what I posted

dunno how you managed the whole link to post cos didnt work for me

best solution imo as it has indexing

3KAZE redesigned new website. Their binders now come with a pocket for labeling.

seangi306

3KAZE redesigned new website. Their binders now come with a pocket for … 3KAZE redesigned new website. Their binders now come with a pocket for labeling.

4 years too late pal! oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31151
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264

See more discussions