Groups

DVD to watch tonight?

Being off sick since July I am borrrrred. I cant think of any more DVD's to watch. Have watched the usual recommendations like shutter island and law abiding citizen and then Batman,James Bond etc.............any recommendations please?

20 Comments

Snatch.
    Lock, Stock
    Rocknrolla
    Crank
    Iron Man
    The Departed

Original Poster

SEEN!

Ghostbusters 2?

Banned

A Prophet

4 Lions

Inglourious Besterds

Paper man

solitary man

killer inside me

killing jar

eden lake

prince of persia

In Bruges

Seven Pounds
    Cloverfield
    Hard Candy

Sex & drugs & rock & roll.

Original Poster

Seen in Bruges and Inglorious basterds. Never heard of the others. I have even watched the Disney films. My poor boyf he has had enough of my girly choices....is there anything that has just been released that is really good?

gemmyw

Seen in Bruges and Inglorious basterds. Never heard of the others. I have … Seen in Bruges and Inglorious basterds. Never heard of the others. I have even watched the Disney films. My poor boyf he has had enough of my girly choices....is there anything that has just been released that is really good?

csiman

A Prophet4 LionsInglourious BesterdsPaper mansolitary mankiller inside … A Prophet4 LionsInglourious BesterdsPaper mansolitary mankiller inside mekilling jareden lakeprince of persia

Banned

Pulp fiction
    4 lions
    I am legend

Banned

gemmyw

Seen in Bruges and Inglorious basterds. Never heard of the others. I have … Seen in Bruges and Inglorious basterds. Never heard of the others. I have even watched the Disney films. My poor boyf he has had enough of my girly choices....is there anything that has just been released that is really good?

you'll both like 4 lions

I rented Easy Virtue recently and enjoyed it.

Kick Ass

All good recent films

Let the right one in
    A prophet
    Mesrine Parts one and two
    Precious
    the Road
    Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus
    Johnny Mad Dog
    Fish Tank

Banned

gemmyw

all the ones I named are recent and good. I wouldnt have named them otherwise oO

Cemetery Junction or Hot Tub Time Machine?

agnostic

Kick Ass

+1

dananana

All good recent filmsLet the right one inA prophetMesrine Parts one and … All good recent filmsLet the right one inA prophetMesrine Parts one and twoPreciousthe RoadImaginarium Of Doctor ParnassusJohnny Mad DogFish Tank

Not the imaginarium of Dr P - i watched it at the cinemas and it was long, confusing and a waste of my time and money.

I watched Taken recently and thought that was v.good

He-Man

Let the right one in
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764308
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions