Groups

DVD Tower/duplicator

. Im looking at getting one of these but i dont know anything about them interms of spec!
    Ive only got a budget of £120 toppsss as its not going to get Used that much.

Ive seen one on fleabay for £108 and its 16x NEC dual layer thing is that any good?

9 Comments

Original Poster

Any advice on where to get one or cheapest place will be appreciated

why would you need one of these if it wasn't going to be used much? because isn't it for making multiple copies of something

Original Poster

Yes its for copying multiple things but im only going to use it every now and again

BigPockets are doing a bare bones one for £15.99 but you will have to provide your own drives.

Link ]here

Hope that helps.

Original Poster

mjaddis;7133983

BigPockets are doing a bare bones one for £15.99 but you will have to … BigPockets are doing a bare bones one for £15.99 but you will have to provide your own drives.Link ]hereHope that helps.

I really dont know what drives i would need or anything thats the problem.

How about using the money to pay me back the 20 or so quid you owe me?

From the description, "REQURES IDE DVD-ROM & WRITER"

Doesn't show any kind of limitations, so any DVD reader and DVD writer that are IDE should be fine. That's IDE instead of SATA. I must ask however, if it's not going to be used, surely making an image on your computer then setting it to burn 10 copies is easier and cheaper? Just use Imgburn, great bit of free software.

How about using the money to pay me back the 20 or so quid you owe me?

So you want to copy DVD's?

One of ]these for reading the DVD (£11.99)

For the burning side you will need something like item 120469799568 on eBay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions