Groups
    EXPIRED

DVD with USB Playback - help wanted

The fella has been harping on about these for months , so decided the little one will get him one for Father's Day. Not got a lot to spend and torn between the Xenta Slim Line DVD Player DIVX/XVID/MP4 with USB playback which I can get for £24.78 delivered or the Philips DVP3520/05 which I can get for £25.73 delivered (£10 amazon on account already)

Need your opinions on which appear's the better one of the two and whether these will do what he wants - watching a movie from a USB stick

3 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

Both are as good as each other,I've used them in the past & found it more hassle than it's worth to be honest.
    I then bought a Sumvision Cyclone FUSION Upscaling Media Player HDMI.Plays up to 1080p.
    Will be a little more expensive & you plug a SATA Hard drive in to it, But can hold 100's of Films unlike the USB Pen.I mostly download AVI DivX Films & I'm using a 1TB hard drive just now & have around 100 films on it just now & around 50 MP3 Albums,Still not half way full.
    Sometimes it's worth spending a little more for things being easier.You can get more details from this Listing & it's the cheapest I've found.

Ebay: 200397006053

Hope this may help you..........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions