dvd-zoom.com scam website ?

Found 12th Jun
dvd-zoom.com
what ya reckon heckon ?

*I found the website through a Google Shopping search for 'breath of the wild switch' it's the top result
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
They take PayPal so no worries. Never keen on paying direct with any sites given the choice so use PayPal for security and cover
Edited by: "wayners" 12th Jun
Delivery:

All orders received are processed within 3-5 days. As we are a bulk wholesaler you (private user) are limited to purchasing only 1 item on our website
Their address doesn't seem to check out as Google says 40 St James’s Place, London, SW1A 1NS is the address of a property company called The London Office lol
Edited by: "jco83" 12th Jun
Don’t buy !!! I foolishly bought the far cry 5 gold ed for £25. Never turned up but paid by PayPal. Just a massive inconvenience going through the process to get your money back
According to Whois.com website registered 30/5/18
website less than 3 weeks old
Probably the same people behind dvd-forest.com and dvd-hubz.com
AVOID
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 12th Jun
saltedcrisps12th Jun

Don’t buy !!! I foolishly bought the far cry 5 gold ed for £25. Never tu …Don’t buy !!! I foolishly bought the far cry 5 gold ed for £25. Never turned up but paid by PayPal. Just a massive inconvenience going through the process to get your money back

When did you make your purchase? Tia
jco8320 m ago

Their address doesn't seem to check out as Google says 40 St James’s P …Their address doesn't seem to check out as Google says 40 St James’s Place, London, SW1A 1NS is the address of a property company called The London Office lol

That address is a ‘Brass Plate’ address which houses The London Office which rents out it’s Address to anybody for under £10 per week. Companies rent the address so that they look like they have a presence in London, when they could be based anywhere in the world.
They also have Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for sale on the PS4 and it’s not even out yet.

I came across dvd-zoom looking for a Blu-ray, it popped up with this site selling it the same price as a DVD. Thought it was too good to be true.

Avoid!!
Bet one of tha sites with a fake PayPal sign and then forces you to use a credit card oldest trick around avoid
Toptrumpet7 h, 38 m ago

According to Whois.com website registered 30/5/18website less than 3 weeks …According to Whois.com website registered 30/5/18website less than 3 weeks old Probably the same people behind dvd-forest.com and dvd-hubz.comAVOID

dvd-hubz is mentioned on their 'About Us' page.
US based, real location being hidden and only 14 days old.

scamadviser.com/che…com
What we saying on this? I ordered assassins creed origins gold edition for £19.95. How long do I wait before I dispute with PayPal?

Received a confirmation and email.
chrwhiteside57 m ago

What we saying on this? I ordered assassins creed origins gold edition for …What we saying on this? I ordered assassins creed origins gold edition for £19.95. How long do I wait before I dispute with PayPal? Received a confirmation and email.

I would dispute it with PayPal today and ask for a refund citing fraudulent website etc.......
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 14th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants