Groups

DVD4utoo.com

Has anyone used this site before as I want to buy a DVD and would like feedback from anyone before placing an order!
    Thanks any help appreciated

7 Comments

They sell fakes, avoid

]http//ww…too

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Teal"]Did you really need to ask for a website called 'dvd4utoo' ?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6875509

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Teal]Did you really need to ask for a … [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Teal]Did you really need to ask for a website called 'dvd4utoo' ?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

IMO the name is no more ridiculous than TheHut or BlahDVD

Banned

barneydog;6875637

IMO the name is no more ridiculous than TheHut or BlahDVD

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Teal"]really?

I disagree. Completely.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6875646

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Teal]really?I disagree. … [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Teal]really?I disagree. Completely.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Then we'll agree to disagree, it's irrelevant anyway the OP has an answer to their question.

Original Poster

okay glad I asked now rep given thanks a lot :thumbsup:

barneydog;6875055

They sell fakes, avoid]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/490459/dvd4utoo

Interested to see this thread.

I bought from this guy "Jorge Moran Vasquez" aka "benaya" aka "4utoo" aka (on ebay) "j190226"

I purchased Prison Break 3 on Amazon, on his shop. Turned-out to be a chinese copy. When I complained he said it was an import and perfectly legal. I threatened him with going further and eventually got a refund. I posted negative feedback and he sent me lots of abusive e-mails before finally trying to bribe me with £20 to remove the feedback!!

I complained to Amazon, who didn't want to know!
    I informed F.A.C.T when his new internet DVD shop opened. No idea if they do anything.

There you go

Geety

PS. check out any of his names on ebay, amazon etc. for yourselves - look
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1442
      2. Walker crisps56
      3. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....913
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767534

See more discussions