EXPIRED

DVD/CD Rewriter

I need a decent DVD/CD Rewriter for as cheap a price as possible! Dont really want to spend more than £30 if thats possible#

Thanks

9 Comments

Try [url]www.ebuyer.com[/url] you can get one for about £18 delivered assuming you mean an internal PC one.

If you want an internal one you'd struggle to find one for as much as £30! All of the online computer stores (ebuyer, aria, microdirect, overclockers, komplett, scan, dabs and plenty more) stock new IDE drives for under £20, but obviously the delivery costs vary.

i have one available at £5 + whatever the post costs .... its a good reliable drive , nec 3500a ... has had little use as i changed my pc a while ago and all my drives are black now so a beige one doesnt go !

paypal accepted

[url]www.aira.co.uk[/url] have sum good ones

Original Poster

rooney10

i have one available at £5 + whatever the post costs .... its a good … i have one available at £5 + whatever the post costs .... its a good reliable drive , nec 3500a ... has had little use as i changed my pc a while ago and all my drives are black now so a beige one doesnt go !paypal accepted

Rooney10, How much would you want for postage?

gd_miester

Heres a Samsung - £18.82 … Heres a Samsung - £18.82 delivered.http://www.lowestonweb.com/products/info.asp?e=D66FF44A-FC55-4170-B97D-94A6E08A0991

They are part of Evesham, the company is in financial difficulties, so I would avoid using them.;-)

Original Poster

Inactive

They are part of Evesham, the company is in financial difficulties, so I … They are part of Evesham, the company is in financial difficulties, so I would avoid using them.;-)

Yeah i noticed that it said awaiting stock and i thought that i'd be throwing my money away if i went their!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)33
    2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?812
    3. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.11
    4. Morrisons Cafe45

See more discussions