Found 28th Nov 2007
Anyone used this company? Are they good?

1. Misc
  2. DVD
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. DVD
6 Comments

yeah ive used them b4 , they are not bad, some of the prices are good, notice they charge u for delivery now though on certain items

notice they charge u for delivery now though on certain items

I use them all the time and noticed this change in recent months.

As far as I can see it's usually only the memory where shipping is charged.
They explain with this:

To maximise your VAT savings as we offer more items for sale at … To maximise your VAT savings as we offer more items for sale at DVD.CO.UK, we are separating out the cost of picking, packing and posting on some of our items. This allows us to reduce the overall cost of these items and, as previously our prices were inclusive of postage and packaging, will benefit customers who buy multiple items from us. Any items with a separate P&P charge will say so on the product details screen and have the amount shown on the checkout before you confirm your purchase. Postage and Packaging is added based on an initial postage charge and then an "Additional Item" charge for any other items for which there is a P&P charge.

Considering a 1gb SD card is £2.99 with £1.99 shipping and thereafter 99p per item it does seem to work out in the customers favour.

Makes a change , lol

Run out of a shed on a housing estate.....

Sorry Hot, couldn't resist :giggle:

I've used them before and never had a problem with them, although sometimes they send stuff from Switzerland or Belgium, but it's always the same as the UK version.

Shengis

Run out of a shed on a housing estate.....Sorry Hot, couldn't resist … Run out of a shed on a housing estate.....Sorry Hot, couldn't resist :giggle:

LOL !

you know someone's gonna believe that don't you :giggle: :w00t: :giggle:

hottoshop

LOL !you know someone's gonna believe that don't you :giggle: :w00t: … LOL !you know someone's gonna believe that don't you :giggle: :w00t: :giggle:

Probably :lol:

So I best add they are an ok company, pretty quick delivery and they offer Quidco. They also sell through Amazon Marketplace, or they did last time I checked.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61640
    2. Chat magazine issue 4323
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions