Groups

dvd.co.uk has now changed to base.com!

Well this is news to me anyway, was just on quidco and noticed the change. Dont really know why they have done this.

so its now:

base.com instead of dvd.co.uk although this site still works..... im getting confused

Why would the site change its name if its still gonna use the other site, pointless! Just like this Misc post sounds.

7 Comments

Banned

Thanks for update

Because they will prob make a gradual move from dvd to base. Dvd.co.uk is a pretty restricting brand name

dvd.co.uk/ ? :?

base.com/ yeah looks like it !!

thanks for posting !

freebase!

Didn't know that, cheers for the info. I do like DVD.co.uk, although I wish they'd hire a decent web-developer. The base.com site looks as naff as dvd.co.uk ever did.

Shows as base.com on Quidco now too if anyone's wondering. Ordered a 4gb M2 for my psp the other day.

Original Poster

TGB;2298216

Shows as base.com on Quidco now too if anyone's wondering. Ordered a 4gb … Shows as base.com on Quidco now too if anyone's wondering. Ordered a 4gb M2 for my psp the other day.

yeah cheers for adding that, forgot to say.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …270929
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523459
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2657

See more discussions