Expired

DVD/DivX Player with USB support

Found 19th May 2009
Is anyone able to recommend a cheap DivX player with USB support please? Don't mind if this is instore or online

1. Ask
  2. DVD
  3. USB
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. DVD
  3. USB
9 Comments

I think Tesco were doing one. Check their Web site. Also, Comet ...I think.

Original Poster

Can't seem to find either

I would be intrested as well

Akura do one from Makro at £25 + VAT...Have a look at the LG BD370 Bluray Player its £199 and connects to the internet...Does You Tube and has a USB 2.0 slot for faster access...No more stuttery films. Different price but worth a look :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

gr8h8me;5259576

Akura do one from Makro at £25 + VAT...Have a look at the LG BD370 Bluray … Akura do one from Makro at £25 + VAT...Have a look at the LG BD370 Bluray Player its £199 and connects to the internet...Does You Tube and has a USB 2.0 slot for faster access...No more stuttery films. Different price but worth a look :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well out of my price range Only after something cheap and cheerful for £30 or so

I have a spare one if you are close? £20 and its yours but not posting

Original Poster

gr8h8me;5259806

I have a spare one if you are close? £20 and its yours but not posting

Thanks but I live no where near Worthing.

can i ask which one you have gone for because i'm looking for one as well.
Im looking at the Toshiba SD290 as the Phillips DVP5990 is too expensive!!

Anyone help??

Original Poster

Ch1ntan;5261191

can i ask which one you have gone for because i'm looking for one as … can i ask which one you have gone for because i'm looking for one as well.Im looking at the Toshiba SD290 as the Phillips DVP5990 is too expensive!!Anyone help??

I was thinking the Toshiba SD290 too but not sure if it's High Def :s
Post a comment
@
    Text