Expired

DVD/DivX Player with USB support

Found 19th May 2009
Is anyone able to recommend a cheap DivX player with USB support please? Don't mind if this is instore or online
Community Updates
AskDVD
9 Comments
I think Tesco were doing one. Check their Web site. Also, Comet ...I think.
Can't seem to find either
I would be intrested as well
Akura do one from Makro at £25 + VAT...Have a look at the LG BD370 Bluray Player its £199 and connects to the internet...Does You Tube and has a USB 2.0 slot for faster access...No more stuttery films. Different price but worth a look :thumbsup::thumbsup:
gr8h8me;5259576

Akura do one from Makro at £25 + VAT...Have a look at the LG BD370 Bluray … Akura do one from Makro at £25 + VAT...Have a look at the LG BD370 Bluray Player its £199 and connects to the internet...Does You Tube and has a USB 2.0 slot for faster access...No more stuttery films. Different price but worth a look :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well out of my price range Only after something cheap and cheerful for £30 or so
I have a spare one if you are close? £20 and its yours but not posting
gr8h8me;5259806

I have a spare one if you are close? £20 and its yours but not posting

Thanks but I live no where near Worthing.
can i ask which one you have gone for because i'm looking for one as well.
Im looking at the Toshiba SD290 as the Phillips DVP5990 is too expensive!!

Anyone help??
Ch1ntan;5261191

can i ask which one you have gone for because i'm looking for one as … can i ask which one you have gone for because i'm looking for one as well.Im looking at the Toshiba SD290 as the Phillips DVP5990 is too expensive!!Anyone help??

I was thinking the Toshiba SD290 too but not sure if it's High Def :s
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants