Groups

Dvds brought from abroad!

Banned
    I bought some dvds from abroad : National Treasure 2 Book Of Secrets everything looks original except the disk is purple on the bottom. So I dont know where to sell them? I didnt know they are going to be purple. Do you rekon I could sell them on HUKD or ebay?

Thanks

Nacho Libre

20 Comments

You will not be able to sell them anywhere mate as they are pirated DVD's.

i dont think ur allowed to sell pirate

you mean the disc art is purple (if so thats a fake print) it its the actual disc its knackered

sounds like a pirate copy to me as well mate. looks like you got shafted sorry

Banned

yeh... gotta be a pirate copy

Looks like they are illegal copies as most blank DVD's that you buy have purple dye on the bottom..catch 22 situation unless ya state on eBay they have purple on the bottom but I certainly wouldn't sell em on here or eBay.

The only purple discs ive seen is on ps2 games ages ago, whats the quality like?

Original Poster Banned

hmmmm.....dont know wat to do with them now..??

Banned

nacholibre;2337864

Keep them (Or maybe a car booty?) and take it as a lesson learned

nacholibre;2337864

Dustbin? :whistling:

nacholibre;2337864

They make great frisbees, or tea coasters. :thumbsup:

Hope this helps

Banned

lol when you say "Some" dvd's how many are we talking? and where they shrinkwrapped?

Try Gumtree mate.

Dvds "[COLOR="Red"]bought[/COLOR]" from abroad!!

To be honest 'd remove this thread before you get into trouble, you had virtually the same post last week and myself and various other members told you they were copies so the fact you've posted the same thing, especially when you made a point of mentioning the titles looks like you are trying to sell them. On top of that you started asking in the last thread where you can get "silver bottom DVD-Rs" all looks a little suspicious, and might do to a mod too.

Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2337992

Dvds "[COLOR=red]bought[/COLOR]" from abroad!!

Agreed

ODB_69;2338315

Agreed

Drives me mad!! Glad i am not the only one!

Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2338381

Drives me mad!! Glad i am not the only one!

Oh No...not by a long way....its been brought up many a time

Also driving me mad. The post should be removed based purely on bad grammar.

Also why did you buy several copies of the same film?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?1110
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111020
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814466
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404

See more discussions