DVDs keep skipping on my bf's xbox 360. Are there any solutons??

10 replies
Found 6th Jan 2011
Hi there,

My bf and I often watch dvds upstairs on his Xbox 360 but have noticed lately that dvds, which aren't scratched in the slightest, keep skipping after a short time of being played.

Is there anything we can do to resolve this??

Suggestions welcomed. :-)

10 Comments

you tried all the usual cleaners

Original Poster

I thought they were just to clean the discs which are in perfect condition?

Are there cleaners I can use to clean the xbox?? If so please could you point me in the direction to finding some at a bargain price and will they harm the xbox in any way?

bluejoff1

you tried all the usual cleaners

just try a disk cleaner. from pound shops etc and they dont harm the x box. if not you need to look at the age of the x box etc.

There's definitely only one disc in? Your son hasn't jammed several in at some point?

Get a PS3!

Banned

obers82

Get a PS3!

most over priced DVD/BLURAY PLAYER on the market

HybridTheory

most over priced DVD/BLURAY PLAYER on the market

Exactly what my Nanna said!!!

Original Poster

bluejoff1

just try a disk cleaner. from pound shops etc and they dont harm the x … just try a disk cleaner. from pound shops etc and they dont harm the x box. if not you need to look at the age of the x box etc.

Well it was a launch XBOX, so it is about 5 years old now, so maybe that's it.

Thank-you for your help though, much appreciated. :-)

Original Poster

harlzter

There's definitely only one disc in? Your son hasn't jammed several in at … There's definitely only one disc in? Your son hasn't jammed several in at some point?

lol that's going back at least a year.....nah I think he learnt his lesson the first time around when his daddy went ballistic!! thank god for all the help on here though or else it woulda been a goner!!

Original Poster

obers82

Get a PS3!

We have one already!!

It's my bf's baby, so has pride of place downstairs, whereas our xbox has been rejected to the bedroom!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset11
    2. Android TV box help?44
    3. good place to buy stocks11
    4. Trade in/Sell value for Nintendo SNES mini at CEX??11

See more discussions