Groups

DVDs with Stylish Slipcases - Sainsburys

I saw some DVD's in Sainsburys today which all had similar, stylish cardboard slipcases. They had True Romance, The Shining and a few others.

What collection is this part of? Would love to find them all online but can't find anything. Are they exclusive to Sainsburys?

Thanks

3 Comments

All I can tell you is that they are not exclusive to Sainsburys. Assuming they're the slipcover DVDs I think they are (a prop from the film backdropped by a single colour), they had them at my local Morrisons too. That said, they're overpriced for what they are and taking a glance at a few of them (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Se7en), they're pretty bereft of extras too.
    Edited by: "CoffinMatt" 14th Sep 2016

CoffinMatt

All I can tell you is that they are not exclusive to Sainsburys. Assuming … All I can tell you is that they are not exclusive to Sainsburys. Assuming they're the slipcover DVDs I think they are (a prop from the film backdropped by a single colour), they had them at my local Morrisons too. That said, they're overpriced for what they are and taking a glance at a few of them (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Se7en), they're pretty bereft of extras too.

​Just checked and the series (of DVDs) is called the 'Warner Brothers Iconic Moments' collection. Hope that helps.

Original Poster

Thanks. Found them on HMV
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened68
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X88
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?56
      4. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?22

See more discussions