Groups

DVI - HDMI Cable???

hi everyone

looking for a dvi-hdmi cable - anyone know the best place to get one from i.e. cheapest?

also, do they come in various different qualities? need the one with the highest quality.

cheers

9 Comments

Home Bargains have them at £1.99 - masterplug branded

I think this is what you want:
    http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/images/products/7day_551g.jpg

If so this is a decent price.
    ]http//ww…194

i am definitely not an expert on these particular cables, but i would try and factor in quality, gold connectors and superior build quality i think will pay off with better results, ive learned the hard way and ended up paying twice because the "bargain":thumbsup: wasn't.

chezz2;6538437

i am definitely not an expert on these particular cables, but i would try … i am definitely not an expert on these particular cables, but i would try and factor in quality, gold connectors and superior build quality i think will pay off with better results, ive learned the hard way and ended up paying twice because the "bargain":thumbsup: wasn't.

your right, however you see no difference between a cheap £3 product, and a £30 product. Only when you pay massive amounts (i.e 100ish) then you get a somewhat better 'quality' product. I ordered the cable above, and its perfect.

Original Poster

cheers everyone - that was very prompt indeed.

will be ordering from 7dayshop. on the same note, is there any cables that i should be getting for my audio on my macbook to run through the TV?

3.5 to 3.5 jack I would say, as no audio will go from DVI on that cable.

hdizzle;6538461

your right, however you see no difference between a cheap £3 product, and … your right, however you see no difference between a cheap £3 product, and a £30 product. Only when you pay massive amounts (i.e 100ish) then you get a somewhat better 'quality' product. I ordered the cable above, and its perfect.

i was talking on an earlier thread about this: i have had bad experiences trying to connect pcs to tvs
    and paid good money to find out that the results were rubbish. for 3 quid id take your good advice, but if i were paying a lot of money for a cable again, id try and borrow one first.

Google DVI as there are differences and 19+1 pin may not work for your equipment

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ace

Original Poster

cheers everyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions