Groups
    EXPIRED

DVI-I Female to HDMI Male Adaptor

Okay, I fancy making my first deal request
    I'm after a DVI-I Female to HDMI Male Adaptor

The best price I've managed so far is £9.94 delivered from cableuniverse.co.uk (£7.95+£1.99 P&P).

[SIZE=1] Edit: I wish my request wasn't for something so painfully dull...[/SIZE]

6 Comments

I remember my local ASDA having thse in a package which also came with a HDMI lead

Cannot remember how much it was but it was not expensive

This any good to you

play.com/Ele…tml

£7.99 delivered

Col

P.S sorry if this is wrong one I dont know much about these :-)

i dont believe you can get DVI-I to HDMi, as DVI-I is an analogue carrying device, so effectivly the I part is pointless, you would want a DVI-D

aria sell them, ]http//ww…382 not sure about postage tho, and not heard of cable universe

Cable Universe very good in my experience - ebuyer have a good selection of cables at cheap prices if you want to compare.

Original Poster

Chris206

i dont believe you can get DVI-I to HDMi, as DVI-I is an analogue … i dont believe you can get DVI-I to HDMi, as DVI-I is an analogue carrying device, so effectivly the I part is pointless, you would want a DVI-D

This is the one I found at Cableuniverse
    cableuniverse.co.uk/cat…255

Ah, got ya, now I have seen your item I know what to look for. For some strange reason I had my head hell bent on finding a DVI-I/HDMI cable.

So you require just the DVI adapter with a HDMI connection?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men23
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      3. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions