Groups
    EXPIRED

DVLA Address

Ok- I need to send a document to DVLA but on the confirmation page, it said send to SA99 1ZW But on the e-mail I recieved it said SA99 1YW. So do I send to '1ZW' or '1YW'

10 Comments

Depends what it is, they have different post codes for different departments.

Write on the top which dept u wanna send to, even though its sent to the wrong dept, they'll know which query it is related too...also i'd send to the email recieved, as websites/pages aren't updated on a regular basis...(just a guess!!)

Original Poster

taurus_the_bull

Write on the top which dept u wanna send to, even though its sent to the … Write on the top which dept u wanna send to, even though its sent to the wrong dept, they'll know which query it is related too...also i'd send to the email recieved, as websites/pages aren't updated on a regular basis...(just a guess!!)

the email address is ' do not reply' address

can u give them a call? find out before posting?

Original Poster

CuteKitty26

can u give them a call? find out before posting?

Can't find their number!

Banned

Driver & Vehicle Licensing
    Agency Customer Service Department
    SWANSEA
    SA99 1ZW

Driver & Vehicle Licensing
    Agency Driver Replacement Project
    SWANSEA
    SA99 1YW

Edited by: "sassie" 12th Aug 2010

DVLA Numbers here * Driver Enquiries 0300 790 6801
    * Vehicle Enquiries 0300 790 6802
    * Medical Enquiries
    o Car & motorcycle licence 0300 790 6806
    o Bus & lorry licence 0300 790 6807
    * DVLA Switchboard 01792 782 341

Sa99 1yw is the exact post code I used in an online application to renew a over 70 licence online. I still have the downloaded PDF file..
    Do not use it, they claimed never to have received it, and in susiquent email correspondence had a total of 3 different post codes from them for the same application.
    I don't think they have a clue what they are doing at the DVLA.
    Now I am not allowed to drive as the licence application was cancelled.
    Always use recorded post with this organisation, personally doing it online is a total waste of time as you still have to send your old documents in.

Thanks for joining to tell us that, Kev

Only 4 years 8 months too late...........

FearTheBassPlayer

Thanks for joining to tell us that, KevOnly 4 years 8 months too … Thanks for joining to tell us that, KevOnly 4 years 8 months too late...........

There have been more threads resurrected on here lately than you can shake a stick at. Mostly to moan I think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …160390
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1322
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415914104

See more discussions