Expired

DVLA Address

Found 12th Aug 2010
Ok- I need to send a document to DVLA but on the confirmation page, it said send to SA99 1ZW But on the e-mail I recieved it said SA99 1YW. So do I send to '1ZW' or '1YW'
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Depends what it is, they have different post codes for different departments.
Write on the top which dept u wanna send to, even though its sent to the wrong dept, they'll know which query it is related too...also i'd send to the email recieved, as websites/pages aren't updated on a regular basis...(just a guess!!)
taurus_the_bull

Write on the top which dept u wanna send to, even though its sent to the … Write on the top which dept u wanna send to, even though its sent to the wrong dept, they'll know which query it is related too...also i'd send to the email recieved, as websites/pages aren't updated on a regular basis...(just a guess!!)

the email address is ' do not reply' address
can u give them a call? find out before posting?
CuteKitty26

can u give them a call? find out before posting?

Can't find their number!
Driver & Vehicle Licensing
Agency Customer Service Department
SWANSEA
SA99 1ZW

Driver & Vehicle Licensing
Agency Driver Replacement Project
SWANSEA
SA99 1YW

Edited by: "sassie" 12th Aug 2010
DVLA Numbers here * Driver Enquiries 0300 790 6801
* Vehicle Enquiries 0300 790 6802
* Medical Enquiries
o Car & motorcycle licence 0300 790 6806
o Bus & lorry licence 0300 790 6807
* DVLA Switchboard 01792 782 341
Sa99 1yw is the exact post code I used in an online application to renew a over 70 licence online. I still have the downloaded PDF file..
Do not use it, they claimed never to have received it, and in susiquent email correspondence had a total of 3 different post codes from them for the same application.
I don't think they have a clue what they are doing at the DVLA.
Now I am not allowed to drive as the licence application was cancelled.
Always use recorded post with this organisation, personally doing it online is a total waste of time as you still have to send your old documents in.
Thanks for joining to tell us that, Kev

Only 4 years 8 months too late...........
FearTheBassPlayer

Thanks for joining to tell us that, KevOnly 4 years 8 months too … Thanks for joining to tell us that, KevOnly 4 years 8 months too late...........

There have been more threads resurrected on here lately than you can shake a stick at. Mostly to moan I think.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions