Dwell Paris leather sofas

Posted 25th Oct
My wife is interested sofas from the Paris leather range

from Dwell.

A 3-seater and 2-seater is £1299 and £1099.

dwell.co.uk/145…ne/
dwell.co.uk/145…ne/

Anyone have any experience on the quality of these sofas and

are there any discounts available to bring the price down?

(I couldn’t find any voucher codes online)

Anyone know previous sale prices for these sofas so I can set price expectations by haggling?

thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Dwell is never worth the money they charge, I wouldnt buy from them as the guarantees are almost worthless. Try Sofology if you want to spend that kind of money, better quality by far and more reliable. A lot of Dwell shops have shut over the last few years.
i've bought quite a few things from dwell and if you order in store (or ring the store directly if you cant visit in person),you can ask them if they can bring the price down any more. Even better is that when i placed my order, I found a few weeks later the price went down even more, so i rang them and they refunded the difference. I've noticed your sofas have a 8 week delivery time. SO you'll have lots of time to monitor the price and ring them if it goes down any further during black friday/ cyber monday etc
you also get £40 off if you sign up to their newsletter

dwell.co.uk/new…php
We have a small living room and its difficult to find furniture that's not as deep. Sofology only has deep sofas, nothing there will fit.

The Paris range dimensions are:
3-seater: w198cm x d88cm x h67cm
2-seater: w154cm x d88cm x h67cm

Height doesn't matter but the 88cm depth is what we're after.

The length <204 for 3-seater and <156cm on the 2-seater ensures that it will fit.

Might be tricky to get similar dimensions elsewhere.

Also, missus could be after the white range which has a few days delivery time. Hence need to get the price down.

Anyone had any success in negotiating the price down, even though it's already on sale?
eBay - type in Dwell sofa.
googley225/10/2019 15:35

Dwell is never worth the money they charge, I wouldnt buy from them as the …Dwell is never worth the money they charge, I wouldnt buy from them as the guarantees are almost worthless. Try Sofology if you want to spend that kind of money, better quality by far and more reliable. A lot of Dwell shops have shut over the last few years.

Haha! If you have no idea what you’re talking about, don’t force other people down the wrong path using your limited knowledge.

Sofology and Dwell are both owned by DFS.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants