Dying Light: Bad Blood (PC) - FREE @ Steam

Posted 23rd Feb
3411656.jpg
Alright, bit of a walkthrough, but you can obtain a Free copy of 'Dying Light: Bad Blood' to keep for 'Dying Light' owners, this is a base game and not a DLC.

store.steampowered.com/app…od/

Currently, Dying Light is on offer as Free Play Weekend on the Steam Store. (ended)
Follow the steps below, to get your copy:

> A message should appear on the page "Claim your free Dying Light: Bad Blood Steam code here!" - if you don't see the message try to refresh the page.
> Open the link, copy the code and add to Steam (Games > Activate a Product on Steam)...
(credit)
Community Updates

Groups

20 Comments
Pop up your I'd il give you the referral
Turns out the free weekend finished at 6pm. Wondered what I was doing wrong!
lyesbkz23/02/2020 18:08

Turns out the free weekend finished at 6pm. Wondered what I was doing …Turns out the free weekend finished at 6pm. Wondered what I was doing wrong!

Same boat
Damn did it really I would of got it just but want to be nice so missed it haha
doesnt work cannot download game on steam
Worked for me. thanks.
Also worked thanks
EDIT- Code has been given away.

I bought the game on PS4 a few years ago and just logged in (forgot I had an account) and managed to get a code.

If anyone would like it feel free to message me as I can't see myself playing it
Edited by: "Tiiddy" 23rd Feb
Tiiddy23/02/2020 19:07

I bought the game on PS4 a few years ago and just logged in (forgot I had …I bought the game on PS4 a few years ago and just logged in (forgot I had an account) and managed to get a code.If anyone would like it feel free to message me as I can't see myself playing it

Thx for code, worked great, cheers
FAOA!!!! THIS STILL WORKS!!!!!! Only just tried it,
I take it my vanilla copy of Dying Light is now upgraded to have this *Multiplayer only? Pvp mode Bad Blood correct?I've wrote to give thanks and if anyone sees this or those that wrote that it didn't work and you check back maybe, hopefully🤞🏻then just follow the steps as OP stated. Thank you Deeco, Noice find Buddy!
Is anyone still playing this?
lyesbkz23/02/2020 18:08

Turns out the free weekend finished at 6pm. Wondered what I was doing …Turns out the free weekend finished at 6pm. Wondered what I was doing wrong!

Yes unfortunatly, however still works for those who bought the game.
Frio
So, this has already expired then?
Grabbed this late last night... I already owned Dying Light. All I had to do was to Create an Account on dockets.dyinglightgame.com and Link my Steam Account> Click on... View Profile> Redeem your Free Dying Light: Bad Blood DLC (Steam) which is £14.99 on the Steam Store. #HeatAdded
Got original, but do people still play online???
Not working
Looks like it still working. It definitely seems like you need to play the game for a little bit to get the code.
Still works
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants