Groups

Dymchurch? somewhere nice but cheap to stay for family of 5

does anyone no the area that could recommend somewhere to stay for a family of 5 that is cheap, basically for a weekend not too fussed when but also near to the beach! thanks!

4 Comments

dymchurchonline.com/bus…php

Never stayed there but been there before,there isn't a lot to do there so a weekend will be enough.There a website above with some hotels to stay in.

you just basically want a couple of days on the beach for the kiddies judging from this and your previous post?

see if you can rent a caravan or camp for a couple of days if money is at a premium.

or hore a holiday home or cottage for a couple of days... so many places by a beach are available. Also, you need to make sure you have access by train so pick something not too far from a city or town x x

P.S have you looked on the cottages4you, hoseasons sites?

ClarityofMind;5364890

you just basically want a couple of days on the beach for the kiddies … you just basically want a couple of days on the beach for the kiddies judging from this and your previous post?see if you can rent a caravan or camp for a couple of days if money is at a premium.or hore a holiday home or cottage for a couple of days... so many places by a beach are available. Also, you need to make sure you have access by train so pick something not too far from a city or town x x

There not a mainline train station at Dymchurch,just like a steam railway,it's mainly just for events and a museum and stuff there,and rides between the others it links to.
    I usually get to Dymchurch by bus,will probably pop over there sometime soon myself for the day.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5364923

There not a mainline train station at Dymchurch,just like a steam … There not a mainline train station at Dymchurch,just like a steam railway,it's mainly just for events and a museum and stuff there,and rides between the others it links to.I usually get to Dymchurch by bus,will probably pop over there sometime soon myself for the day.

I think Op mentioned that they didnt drive earlier...

I may be getting confused with some other thread, if so apologies x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625

See more discussions