Dynamo, real or fake?

Found 15th Mar 2014
I'm watching Dynamo on Watch right now and some of the tricks he does just does not seem possible. What you do think, is he legit or fake?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Misc
42 Comments
definitely fake
99% is fake, have you seen the one where he adds or removes something from a woman's tattoo it's so funny. All of the responses always seem staged aswell
looks good but got to be fake
They're all illusions.

They way he pulls it off is the "wow" part.

*******SPOILERS******

On the one where he's laying on air, he actually has a metal rod that is bent and hidden by his clothes.
He has too much of Blaine's charisma vacuum to engage with the public.
He's ****.
doesn't seem possible?

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/mind-blown-classic.gif
Isn't all magic fake? Stopped watching after the one where he made a car disappear (Supposedly) while other cars were doing drifts round it (I think). The reaction from the actors was embarrassing and haven't watched since. No doubt he's talented, I don't think there's a need for that gimmicky crap
Real what? Or fake what? You do realise all magic is fake, don't you?

Its a known fact that many of his tricks involve camera cut always and stooges.

Or do you believe he really walked across the Thames?
Real or fake lol

Amazing.
Holly1985

99% is fake, have you seen the one where he adds or removes something … 99% is fake, have you seen the one where he adds or removes something from a woman's tattoo it's so funny. All of the responses always seem staged aswell

Yeah especially when he does the trick and just casually walks off without anyone looking at him or asking him where you going, I know I would lol.

Especially the one where he just 'teleports' to another building on the other side in a second.
craigstephens

Real what? Or fake what? You do realise all magic is fake, don't you? … Real what? Or fake what? You do realise all magic is fake, don't you? Its a known fact that many of his tricks involve camera cut always and stooges.Or do you believe he really walked across the Thames?

That's what I'm saying, no one can just 'walk' on water
Dynamo is just magic trickery, Paul Daniels is the only moron with genuine abilities to manipulate the laws of physics.
TheMan_Aman

That's what I'm saying, no one can just 'walk' on water

So doesn't that answer your original question?
Holly1985

99% is fake

1% is Wagon Wheels.

http://i.imgur.com//GCOKX.jpg
deeky

So doesn't that answer your original question?

I guess, but I was asking for other people's opinions
Jesus incarnate. The second coming. Await the apocalypse.

Or maybe it's fake.

No it must be real, its on TV.
I think everything is staged, including those involved
not sure if serious
spaceinvader

1% is Wagon Wheels.

1% is the magical stuff he does by accident and can never do again coz he's a *beep~diddly~beep*
Well I don't mind if it's 'real' or not. I think he's awesome and I would love to do what he does!
lol @ d peeps who believe in "magic"
its fake for goodness sake!!
About as real as a nine bob note ..
People thought this was real?
DudeyGeeza

People thought this was real?

I had a friend who thought it was real. I no longer think of him as a friend, more as a pet.
spaceinvader

I had a friend who thought it was real. I no longer think of him as a … I had a friend who thought it was real. I no longer think of him as a friend, more as a pet.

lol!!
I'm only really interested in stuff he does with famous people and to kids, as I'm convinced there's no camera trickery there. Apart from that as all the others could involve camera trickery or actors (not all as you can work some of them out), I'm a little non plussed.

I know people will doubt that the celebs aren't acting, but those tend to be the easier stunts to work out, so I don't think they are.
deleted568030
I have a friend who makes props for magicians and spiritualists. It's amazing what can be achieved using magnetism, micro circuits and sleight of hand. Penn and Teller are about the best to see live, they don't pretend it's real.
Watching magic must be scary for stupid people. "he just cut that woman in half!"

Maybe the OP meant is he really doing magic tricks on the audience, or is it all just crappy camera work with crappy actors?

Unfortunately it's just crappy camera tricks with crappy actors, and that's why I despise him. I usually enjoy watching that kind of thing and working out how it was done... but when they just turn the cameras off, let him move stuff around and pretend nothing happened.... well that's just dull.
jaybear88

Maybe the OP meant is he really doing magic tricks on the audience, or is … Maybe the OP meant is he really doing magic tricks on the audience, or is it all just crappy camera work with crappy actors? Unfortunately it's just crappy camera tricks with crappy actors, and that's why I despise him. I usually enjoy watching that kind of thing and working out how it was done... but when they just turn the cameras off, let him move stuff around and pretend nothing happened.... well that's just dull.

Yeah its all a load of ****
you ever watched troy? tricks are better than dynamos but just as fake!
its just a illusion, tricks are what whores do for money... or cocaine
they are Illusions rather than magic, and also there are numerous "stooges" that er there to help with the illusion.
good to watch occasionally but its all fake.
just look at the masked man who shows how "magic" is done and you will see what gullible people we are.

youtube.com/wat…8Pc
Edited by: "Azztec" 17th Mar 2014
1 million percent fake

please sell your computer to prevent stupid questions being asked again.
Lucifer_UK

1 million percent fake...please sell your computer to prevent stupid … 1 million percent fake...please sell your computer to prevent stupid questions being asked again.

Don't comment on my threads if you think its a stupid question then, you waste mine and your time

Edited by: "TheMan_Aman" 18th Mar 2014
TheMan_Aman

Don't comment on my threads if you think its a stupid question then, you … Don't comment on my threads if you think its a stupid question then, you waste mine and your time

dont post on a public forum if you do not like spurious responses.
Lucifer_UK

dont post on a public forum if you do not like spurious responses.

YEAHHHHHH CAPSLOCK IT FTWWW!!
TheMan_Aman

Don't comment on my threads if you think its a stupid question then, you … Don't comment on my threads if you think its a stupid question then, you waste mine and your time

You ask if magic is real then accuse someone of wasting YOUR time?...

Fantastic!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions