Groups
    EXPIRED

Dyson DC21

My current vacuum cleaner is on the fritz so I'm after a new one and the dyson.co.uk/ran…ink Dyson DC21 looks as good as any!

It retails at £329.99 on the Dyson website though which I think is pushing the boat out a little. Does anybody happen to know of any good deals going on this particular model?

8 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks for those edi. Cheapest I've managed to find so far is £262.99 at ]freeNet.ltd.uk

I've never used them before though so I've no idea how reliable they are.

Parm

Thanks for those edi. Cheapest I've managed to find so far is £262.99 at … Thanks for those edi. Cheapest I've managed to find so far is £262.99 at ]freeNet.ltd.ukI've never used them before though so I've no idea how reliable they are.

If you click on your own link you will find that it is now £254.99 :-D

Original Poster

Christmasshopper

If you click on your own link you will find that it is now £254.99 :-D

Whoops, I should have made it clearer. It's £254.99 but £262.99 including delivery.

Original Poster

I'm going to order one of these this evening so if anybody does find any cheaper, now would be a great time to let me know! :thumbsup:

Can anybody comment on freeNet.ltd.uk too? I've never heard of them before so I'm a little weary about making a near £300 purchase from them.

I'm interested in the DC07i from these people can you let me know how you get on, cheers.

Original Poster

Hi Fabbers, though FreeNet.ltd.uk were the cheapest, I decided not to order from them simply because their website looked so amateur. Sounds ridiculous I know but they were selling the DC21 at £262.99 and [URL="www.buyrightelectricals.co.uk"]Buy Right Electricals[/URL]were selling it for £264.94. Not much in it really. I prefer the look of the Buy Right website, whilst it still isn't the best, it certainly looks more legit and more professional than the FreeNet one.

I'll let you know how I get on with Buy Right Electricals.

Original Poster

Quick update for you, my Dyson DC21 arrived from Buy Right Electricals today. I've not yet opened the box but delivery was very quick and efficient. They get a thumbs up from me in that regard.

Off topic: Is there a place on HotUK to give retailer ratings? If not, perhaps that could be a suggestion for the future?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?23
      2. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...77
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??34
      4. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?33

See more discussions