Dyson DC59 Replacement battery

Posted 8th Oct
Hi, Our old Dyson DC59 is running low on juice. Looks like a replacement battery is needed. There are about a million different compatible ones on Amazon etc all with varying reviews. Has anyone on here good a good experience with compatible batteries, or should I bite the bullet and get a genuine Dyson one?

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I have a DC31 and I bought 2 replacement batteries from ebay and they have been alright. You could look on ebay and see how much cheaper it would be if you don't want to pay Dyson prices.
Same thing happened to mine - got one off ebay and it arrived today - works absolutely fine. This is the one I got here
redbutcher08/10/2019 16:56

Same thing happened to mine - got one off ebay and it arrived today - …Same thing happened to mine - got one off ebay and it arrived today - works absolutely fine. This is the one I got here

I've had no problems with my batteries, I keep one spare to charge while using the other one
I bought the one below for my DC59 at the start of May. It's worked fine since then.
ebay.co.uk/itm…649
donster09/10/2019 00:02

I bought the one below for my DC59 at the start of May. It's worked fine …I bought the one below for my DC59 at the start of May. It's worked fine since then.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/for-Dyson-Replacement-Battery-V6-ANIMAL-DC58-DC59-DC61-DC62-Animal-3000mAh/323398978504?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Thanks - gone for this one to give it a go.
Be cafreful, there is a type A Battery and a Type B that fit this model
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants