Groups

Dyson Fixed Price Service

My Dc44 stopped working just outside the warranty - typical! Anyway, called dyson who think it's the battery and trigger that needs replacing.

I came across an old thread on here regarding the fixed priced service and wondered if anyone had used it recently and if it's worth the £79/ £99 cost?

Thanks in advance

3 Comments

Currently on my third dyson and most seem to last about 6/8 years before the motor goes , so assuming yours is just over 5 years old, I'd be looking to see if there were any decent offers on af the moment. I paid £199 for my new upright animal at Christmas , with a 5 year gtee as standard. If you can get a similar price I'd replace it personally.
    Found this if it helps

sonicdirect.co.uk/pro…LOQ

Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 14th Mar

tinkerbellian

Currently on my third dyson and most seem to last about 6/8 years before … Currently on my third dyson and most seem to last about 6/8 years before the motor goes , so assuming yours is just over 5 years old, I'd be looking to see if there were any decent offers on af the moment. I paid £199 for my new upright animal at Christmas , with a 5 year gtee as standard. If you can get a similar price I'd replace it personally.Found this if it helpshttp://www.sonicdirect.co.uk/prod/Upright-Vacuum-Cleaners/Dyson-DC40I-Upright-Bagless-Lightweight-Vacuum-Cleaner-5-Yr-Gtee?utm_source=googlemerchant&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=googlemerchant&gclid=CNKlyO3t1tICFYc_GwodG9ILOQ

​I think op's one is a cordless one as they mention battery and trigger.

adhkarzf

adhkarzf

Good job someone's reading the post properly X) , John Lewis have this one for about the same price,
    johnlewis.com/dys….ds
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions