Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Dyson hairdryer

Posted 24th Sep
Hi, does anyone know anything about these hair dryers, I’ve read up on them and they sound bang on for someone with long thick hair (my misses) so was after getting her one for Christmas but the price is crazy! Does anyone know of a shop selling for cheaper as nothing is worth 300 quid to dry hair in my eyes
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Went to village hotel in Bristol last week, and they have them as standard in the rooms, Mrs like the novelty value but that was about it, its no better than a decent normal hairdryer..
Ebay have a 20% code for AO. Should get a few quid off.

Edit: Dont think AO do the hairdryer.
Edited by: "paul123edwards" 24th Sep
I got a new ghd one for my birthday, not sure a Dyson one would be all that much better for the crazy price
I honestly cant justify paying £300 for a hair dryer!! I was at one point tempted.. But 300 quid!. If someone can afford it then great! Enjoy using it..

I have the BaByliss 5534U Belissimo.. Got it on on offer 3 years ago from boots. And its still going strong! Has a 2400W motor. The GHD hair dryer is also good. A few of my friends have it.

Good luck!
Its a very well engineered bit of kit but its a bloody hair dryer at the end of the day.
Wife's mate had them in her hair dressing salon, she said they were garbage
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants