Dyson Hand Dryer

Posted 2nd May
Totall random one but...

This is on the top of a Dyson Hand Dryer and I'm feel like it's supposed to be Dyson products making up a word but I'm not sure what it is? Does anyone have any idea?

3454968.jpg
Maybe ends with I t ?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Looks like SH at the start?
"Suckers"?
It's just an advert to all the other products they make.
Glad I’m not the only one who was curious about this, I’ve stood many a time drying my hands and spraying my feet pondering what it could mean... the closest word I can see is ‘sloth’
I read it as SHARK
dorack_uk02/05/2020 19:34

Glad I’m not the only one who was curious about this, I’ve stood many a tim …Glad I’m not the only one who was curious about this, I’ve stood many a time drying my hands and spraying my feet pondering what it could mean... the closest word I can see is ‘sloth’

Frustrating isn't it :/?

I wonder if its like this on purpose lol
How about Suck it?

Although does that work for a hand dryer? :/
Edited by: "Maverick77" 2nd May
Maverick7702/05/2020 19:55

How about Suck it?Although does that work for a hand dryer? :/

I have seen someone trying to do something close to that with a hand dryer at a service station once...
Edited by: "Gollywood" 2nd May
Just the products they sell, nothing special
Hubby says he didn't realises they were HAND dryers, but that does explain why they are mounted so high up the wall.
Same on this page. Think it's just their range, stylised.
dyson.co.uk/sup…tml
lyesbkz02/05/2020 21:11

Same on this page. Think it's just their range, …Same on this page. Think it's just their range, stylised.https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/overview.html

Ohhh I always imagined that it actually said something.
It's a secret message saying this drier will blast virusy atomised water droplets around the room.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions