Groups
    EXPIRED

dyson hoover deals

Hi all. Hoover has packed in on me, need to replace. wanna get a dyson again - anyone know of any deals at the moment like before when they were offering trade in etc?
    Thanks

9 Comments

Do you know they do a fixed price repair deal?
    £69
    dyson.co.uk/sup…916

Original Poster

melipona;8312467

Do you know they do a fixed price repair deal?

no I didn't, thanks will look into that, though had this one 5 years now - probably time for a new one!

cheers

as you will see this was asked earlier the best i could find was makro for what i think is a very good price for a cracking cleaner

hotukdeals.com/ite…481

Id have a look at QVC - they have Dyson vaccuum cleaners on regularly and sometimes as their "todays special value". Their website will show what they have in stock and if you check their tv guide online it will show you any dyson "shows" planned on their tv channel up to a month in advance where they would have some special deals

dyson hoover deals??? is it a dyson or a hoover deal that you want or both?

a dyson is a dyson

a hoover is a hoover both different brand names which one do you want or both?

Original Poster

jamiesmith85;8313786

dyson hoover deals??? is it a dyson or a hoover deal that you want or … dyson hoover deals??? is it a dyson or a hoover deal that you want or both?a dyson is a dyson a hoover is a hoover both different brand names which one do you want or both?

always has to be one smart **** - nobody else who posted on here had any questions, all knew I required a Dyson

i might be a smart **** but better that than being a dumb ****

Original Poster

Thanks to all those people posting helpful info. :thumbsup:

dyson sell graded machines on ebay that are kosher too. worth a look
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111113
      2. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
      3. Biscuit addiction1954
      4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11