Groups

Dyson V6 or Vax SlimVac TBTTV1B1??

Hi. I'm looking to by my first cordless vacuum. I have reserved both items in curry's. Still not able to make up my mind.

Any useful experiences or suggestions please.

Thanks

6 Comments

Vax are rubbish.

Don't go near the Vax if you have the choice of a dyson, we've had the dyson v6 for over a year and it gets more use than our dyson animal which incidentally we've had for 8 years, dyson vacuum's are in a different league in terms of build quality and performance, my mum has gone through 3 different Vax vacuum's in less than 2 years! They are crap.

Going to be taking the vax back tomorrow (bought it yesterday - its lame!!)...you get what you pay for!!
    Edited by: "mcdexsta" 26th Nov 2016

Agreed with wild84, the dyson is excellent we're really impressed with it, on carpet it sucks up so much more pet hair than our old vacuum, and the "fluffy" head for hard floors is great.

i bought the dyson v6 absolute and as much as I love it I must say the battery life if poor. Less than 10mins and thats being generous (one day I will time it). My advice would be to go for the V8, it was on offer in tesco the other day at a reduced price. I wish I waited for the v8 to be reduced, the battery life is double that of the v6.

Original Poster

Thanks guys just collected my Dyson
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      2. Family Spotify account21
      3. Legal advice22
      4. Washer Dryer44

See more discussions