Dyson V8 Absolute and Animal

Found 8th Apr 2016
What are people's opinions on this newly released vacuum? £450 is too expensive, maybe the older versions will drop in price. Really fancy getting one of the older versions but the charging time and the 20 minutes of use is putting me off.
Community Updates
AskDysonIntelDyson V8
7 Comments
I have the V6 absolute and paid £350 at John Lewis. It's plenty powerful and does every room in my 3 bed house. Don't worry about the usage time, because it's handheld I use it more often and therefore only certain rooms need to be done. Not had to use the overdrive yet really, have tried it but didn't make a difference to my carpets. I couldn't be happier with mine.
Have v6 animal. Love it. Never used it as it is so fancy every guest is coming to us wanna try it and hoovering the flat (especially star wars fans - it have a blasterish look)
a fool and their money are soon parted
The V8 absolute is simply amazing.. especially now that it has a run time of 40 minutes. compared to 20 minutes on the V6 Absolute. How much are you looking at spending at tops
on the V8 absolute?
Original Poster
BBM123

The V8 absolute is simply amazing.. especially now that it has a run time … The V8 absolute is simply amazing.. especially now that it has a run time of 40 minutes. compared to 20 minutes on the V6 Absolute. How much are you looking at spending at tops on the V8 absolute?

Bought one of the old versions from a previous Tesco deal recently unfortunately we had to take it back due to it being faulty.
Maybe have a look at the Dyson Outlet on ebay? They sell refurbished ones at a lot less than new - and the one I got was basically indistinguishable from a new one.
Original Poster
Muir

Maybe have a look at the Dyson Outlet on ebay? They sell refurbished ones … Maybe have a look at the Dyson Outlet on ebay? They sell refurbished ones at a lot less than new - and the one I got was basically indistinguishable from a new one.

Will have a look thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions