E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife

Found 10th Aug 2017
Login / Register and play using your Sky Bet or Sky Games account.

Pick the winner from our 7 races to win £100,000.

Entry Page

Rules

18+

On completion of a Pick 7 game round where no player has selected all 7
winners, the best performing player will receive £1,000 cash. The best
performing player is determined by having picked the most winners and
placed horses in the round, without picking 7 winners. In order, the
best performing player will be determined using the following ranked
score system:

6 wins, 1 placed

6 wins, 0 placed, 1 unplaced

5 wins, 2 placed

5 wins, 1 placed, 1 unplaced

5 wins, 0 placed, 2 unplaced

4 wins, 3 placed

4 wins, 2 placed, 1 unplaced

4 wins, 1 placed, 2 unplaced

4 wins, 0 placed, 3 unplaced
Community Updates
7 Comments
I entered and thanked you on the other site PK, will you be posting on both, it's going to get confusing lol
Original Poster
For now, I'm posting on MSE, LatestDeals and here
Painkiller21 h, 59 m ago

For now, I'm posting on MSE, LatestDeals and here

Please will you make an announcement on here please if you decide to forget about hotdeals. I've looked at the other 2 sites mentioned and they look more difficult to nagotiate, not that hotdeals is easy anymore with all the updates they keep doing
x
i see from the comments on feedback by juliet bravo, that the comps are a very small niche group (even though i did use it for deals and introduced quite a few people to it who used the deal section), and are clearly not wanted as we make a small percent of uses on the site, ironic when they actually run competitions lol, so i fear that this is the end for comps, so i will check out the sites mentioned and hopefully find one that was as good as this one used to be, and hope to see you kind people on onther platform if you know of any please pm me and hopefully i will see you soon, thankyou again
x
Aequitas11th Aug

i see from the comments on feedback by juliet bravo, that the comps are a …i see from the comments on feedback by juliet bravo, that the comps are a very small niche group (even though i did use it for deals and introduced quite a few people to it who used the deal section), and are clearly not wanted as we make a small percent of uses on the site, ironic when they actually run competitions lol, so i fear that this is the end for comps, so i will check out the sites mentioned and hopefully find one that was as good as this one used to be, and hope to see you kind people on onther platform if you know of any please pm me and hopefully i will see you soon, thankyou again x

I have moved over to latestdeals now. They messed comps up for no reason at all hopefully will see everyone on the other side good luck guys
rochey27 h, 5 m ago

I have moved over to latestdeals now. They messed comps up for no reason …I have moved over to latestdeals now. They messed comps up for no reason at all hopefully will see everyone on the other side good luck guys

thanks i have set up an account on there so hope to see some of you wonderful people there soon xoxo
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants