Is it me or has ebay gone from quidco,
    I am sure I saw it on there but cant find it now,
    can anyone help.
    thanks

7 Comments

yep its gone
    im really gutted too
    ebay's sick

What is it today with all the post being posted that have laready been posted in the past

wolftan;2335487

What is it today with all the post being posted that have laready been … What is it today with all the post being posted that have laready been posted in the past

I think theres to many"posts" in your post. People not searching for the topic!:thumbsup:

wolftan;2335487

What is it today with all the post being posted that have laready been … What is it today with all the post being posted that have laready been posted in the past

This question gets asked about 3 times a week!! :roll:

you get 40% cashback with ebay on wepromiseto

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2335636

This question gets asked about 3 times a week!! :roll:

Maybe more. Could be a new question. Whats with all the posts asking why some posts have been posted already an now posted again?

DIVA1977;2335746

you get 40% cashback with ebay on wepromiseto

Before people get too excited this is 40% of the sellers fee's ie their listing fee's and final value fee's:thumbsup: not the purchase price!

@
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846314
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714126
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3145
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …251837

See more discussions