e-code trade, gears 1,2,3,J. X360 for other X360, X1 or ps4 e-codes

Hi, I received these codes from pre ordering gears 4, i already have these from gold and other deals.
I know I can't sell these but I believe I can trade them for other intangible items. I'm after X360, X1,Vita or ps4 e-codes.

7 Comments

You could just give them away mate :), and I already own them so not in it for the gain..

Original Poster

haritori

You could just give them away mate :), and I already own them so not in … You could just give them away mate :), and I already own them so not in it for the gain..

​will consider that if I don't get any trades.

id be interested in the gears of war judgment, and gears 2 code , i only have a 14 day xbox live code and a ps1 black ops 1 code to trade

Original Poster

DE4L3R

id be interested in the gears of war judgment, and gears 2 code , i only … id be interested in the gears of war judgment, and gears 2 code , i only have a 14 day xbox live code and a ps1 black ops 1 code to trade

​thank you for your interest, I already have gold and have a cod bo 1 ps3 code I haven't got round to listing for sale.

Interested in any steam games?

Are these backwards compatible?
Edited by: "mallie21" 5th Oct 2016

mallie21

Interested in any steam games?Are these backwards compatible?

They are all backwards compatible yeah, I'll be giving my codes away once I get my copy of gears 4.

Snakeyes646

They are all backwards compatible yeah, I'll be giving my codes away once … They are all backwards compatible yeah, I'll be giving my codes away once I get my copy of gears 4.

Thanks for the reply, I would appreciate any you could spare
Willing to trade of course
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1952
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions