EXPIRED

E-mail, SMS tax?

news.com.com/EU+…tml EU to tax e-mail, text messages?

European Union lawmakers are investigating a proposed tax on e-mails and mobile phone text messages as a way to fund the 25-member bloc in the future.

Is this world going mad?

4 Comments

Nope! It went mad years ago.

I agree, the world is now totally mad. What about the latest - shack up with yur missus, split up & lose half yer money! Crazy!!

It'll never happen.

Sorry Ducky I have to disagree. I think some kind of charge is coming for to ensure that money is being generated by the "freedom of information" that the net provides.

The proposals at the moment are being pushed as extremes by the media. But something is going to have to be done to increase the revenue for 'them' (insert the corporation and or government you like least here)

Net Neutrality

I do hope the end result is something more sensible than the current suggestions. :cry:

:evil:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?952998
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763832
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523399
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356129

See more discussions