E Scooter review

Posted 5th AprEdited by:"blueflash"
Future of Transport Regulatory Review

I think its fair E Scooters are a Hot Topic on HotUKDeals, Finally we get to have a say on their future in the UK.

beisgovuk.citizenspace.com/cca…on/

Tags Xiaomi M365 Kugoo ES2 Electric Sccoter
3434919.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

3 Comments
Most roads in the UK are just a 'kin mess. Just too many bomb craters AKA pot holes everywhere.
I wouldn't risk one of those on the road, unless I wanted tyre marks on my back.
For the benefit of those that expect their personal privacy to be respected but have a busy life and are prone to only scan-read permission / t&c boxes:
"...Information provided in response to this consultation, including personal information, may be subject to publication or disclosure in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004... we cannot give an assurance that confidentiality can be maintained in all circumstances. An automatic confidentiality disclaimer generated by your IT system will not, of itself, be regarded as binding on the Department.
If you respond using the online survey, your information will also be kept securely within BEIS, and destroyed within 12 months after the call for evidence has closed.
.."
AndyRoyd05/04/2020 15:04

For the benefit of those that expect their personal privacy to be …For the benefit of those that expect their personal privacy to be respected but have a busy life and are prone to only scan-read permission / t&c boxes:"...Information provided in response to this consultation, including personal information, may be subject to publication or disclosure in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004... we cannot give an assurance that confidentiality can be maintained in all circumstances. An automatic confidentiality disclaimer generated by your IT system will not, of itself, be regarded as binding on the Department. If you respond using the online survey, your information will also be kept securely within BEIS, and destroyed within 12 months after the call for evidence has closed..."

You don't have to include your email address if you don't want to. No other personal information asked for accept your views
Edited by: "blueflash" 5th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions