Groups
    EXPIRED

E:12/01/2007 Ebookers - Every 100th Entry Wins A 99p Holiday!

Dont think they thought this one through properly..

ebookers.com/dea…tml

Not sure how they will deal with this though! If every 100th email wins then that will cost them!

EBOOKERS.COM

No purchase neccessary - send your name/address/telephone number/email address to [email protected]ebookers.com to enter!

This means someone here should win! If every 100th email wins as well!

"5. To enter the competition without making a booking ("the no purchase necessary route"), please send your name, address, telephone number and email address to us via email at [email protected]ebookers.com . The time at which we receive your email will be treated as the 'booking confirmation time' for the purposes of the above. If the winner entered using no purchase necessary route, the prize awarded will be a £400 ebookers travel voucher which the winner will receive in return for payment of a 99p administration charge.
    "

GO GO GO!

29 Comments

Thanks Babbler

http://assets.ebookers.com/images/UKv4/promo_images/sale-landing/99p/main-99p.gif

2 entries per person per day too thanks

Thanks for the spot - today's entries submitted!

If anyone wins it then let us know.Good luck

Thanks for this find!!!

For info!

5. To enter the competition without making a booking ("the no purchase necessary route"), please send your name, address, telephone number and email address to us via email at [email protected]. The time at which we receive your email will be treated as the 'booking confirmation time' for the purposes of the above. If the winner entered using no purchase necessary route, the prize awarded will be a £400 ebookers travel voucher which the winner will receive in return for payment of a 99p administration charge

Original Poster

wraithchild

For info!5. To enter the competition without making a booking ("the no … For info!5. To enter the competition without making a booking ("the no purchase necessary route"), please send your name, address, telephone number and email address to us via email at [email protected] The time at which we receive your email will be treated as the 'booking confirmation time' for the purposes of the above. If the winner entered using no purchase necessary route, the prize awarded will be a £400 ebookers travel voucher which the winner will receive in return for payment of a 99p administration charge

Um... didnt I say this in the original post or am I missing something?

You did! But at least it reminds me to submit today's two attempts....!!!

Thanks

Entered twice yesterday and today. Hopefully someone will bump this up tomorrow to remind me to do it again then.

Original Poster

3 winners yesterday - see the original link for details. Though I suspect this excludes the email winners...

2 more t's and c's

13. If the promoter, in its reasonable opinion, believes that a person is deliberately manipulating entries into this competition, the promoter may exclude such person from this competition.

14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its reasonable opinion, or if circumstances arise out of its control.

now up to 10 winners - funny how none of them have won a £400 voucher.....

Perhaps we need to think of a time.... oh, no, that would be "deliberately manipulating entries" wouldn't it - forget I said anything!!

Original Poster

It does say "selected" winners" though so still hope

It's gotta be worth a try - sent mine ...

fingers crossed

Bump - Reminder!

last day for this by the looks of things i'm giving it a go now but site seems slow

Original Poster

It may take a while for e-mail entries that win to be acknowledged by them I think

JUST GOT THIS MESSAGE

[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Dear Mr Brown[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Congratulations!!!! You are the winner of our 99p Holiday competition![/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]You entered the competition via email and as part of our promotion, you have won £400 ebookers travel vouchers for 99p*[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]I shall be in contact soon to advise the process of receiving and redeeming your vouchers.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]YEEEHAAA!!!!!![/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Many thanks Babbler:friends: [/FONT][/COLOR]

congratulations! i'm jealous.... if you feel you have too many vouchers.... feel free to give me some

thebrowns98

JUST GOT THIS MESSAGE

Congrats!

Original Poster

morales

congratulations! i'm jealous.... if you feel you have too many … congratulations! i'm jealous.... if you feel you have too many vouchers.... feel free to give me some

I think I have first dibs on those!!!

Congrats - 2 people won on MSE as well! I didnt though - I think... well, havent heard anyhow.

Look forward to your postcard

Original Poster

ITS BACK!

Only £100 this time and 1 entry each though

Good luck all!

Original Poster

http://assets.ebookers.com/images/UKv4/promo_images/99p-landing.jpg

Thanks for saying Babbler

Where abouts exactly does it say how many entries - and is it definitely per day?

Anywho, thanks - entered and repped.

Original Poster

Actually - it is a max of 2 entries again!

ebookers.com/hol…tml

Shall we all enter at the same time again? Say 12:10 lunch time and 6pm ish?

Just got back from my free holiday this morning. I'd better have another go!

It's only £100 for the email entries this time as opposed to £400 in January but you can use the voucher for just about anything. £1000 is you actually book.

Original Poster

thebrowns98

Just got back from my free holiday this morning. I'd better have another … Just got back from my free holiday this morning. I'd better have another go!It's only £100 for the email entries this time as opposed to £400 in January but you can use the voucher for just about anything. £1000 is you actually book.

Did you bring me back anything?? :whistling: :santa:

lol... go anywhere nice?

Well I've given it a go & will try again a bit later. Thanks for this

Original Poster

Bump for today - last day! enter at 12 and 6
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions