Groups
    EXPIRED

e2save

I would like to get some advise from the phone experts out there.

I recently placed an order with e2save but was adivsed that it cannot be processed as the network had refused it after a credit check.

This was an order for my 4th phone from the carphonewarehouse group (OSPS, CPW and E2SAVE). I have never had a problem with them regarding credit checks.

Can somone enlighten me regarding this. The agent I was speaking to said, "you already have 3 phone why do you need one more" and I said this is not their business. She also said that I cannot get a 4th phone as one individual can have only 3 phones from them at any time.

Is this a policy of CPW or something in the T&C of the network, in my case O2. I know I can get the 12 month free line rentals from other websites but the CPW amongst the most reliable ones out there. Many thanks for all your help.

3 Comments

It's a network thing. I'll post up the details in a few minutes.

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/4655/maximumnetworkconnections5yt.png

Picture is 734kb so if you're on dial-up then you might need to wait a while.

Original Poster

Many thanks for the information duckmagicuk2. The information is very interesting considering that I currently have 3 contracts with O2 and in February, before I disconnected one of my contracts, I had 4 phone contracts with O2 from the various CPW groups.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1932
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4681417
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941351
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.22
      5. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1891352

See more discussions