e2save Automatic Cashback

Hi
Anyone had any experience with e2save's automatic cashback promotion? Positive or Negative!

Thanks for your help

Kind Regards

Peter

5 Comments

i had a seriously hard time getting my cashback with them, i sent my airtime bills to them 2 weeks before it was too late, via first class recorded...and they still said i didn't send them in time.
When i told them it was all donr by recored delivery and could prove i had sent them in time, they told me they would sent a cheque out to me, i never recieved it.
Although some people have indeed had no problems with them whatsoever.

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply.
Although this is auto cashback so I shouldn't have any problems concerning sending bills in etc.

pete1014;2909800

Thanks for the reply.Although this is auto cashback so I shouldn't have … Thanks for the reply.Although this is auto cashback so I shouldn't have any problems concerning sending bills in etc.

yes true ! this is why i never go for redmption cash back.
with autocash back you don't need to send in any bills.

I ordered a contract phone through e2save as they were offering a £130 cashback with quidco, BUT today I have just found that the quidco has been declined and no reason why so? I emailed [email protected] to ask why, but no response yet. I am nto aware I had to send anythign in to e2save in order to claim any cashback, I didnt notice anythign on quidco website to say I had to do so either.

Furious, as £130 is a fair old amoutn of cashback

sydney2002;2943812

I ordered a contract phone through e2save as they were offering a £130 … I ordered a contract phone through e2save as they were offering a £130 cashback with quidco, BUT today I have just found that the quidco has been declined and no reason why so? I emailed [email protected] to ask why, but no response yet. I am nto aware I had to send anythign in to e2save in order to claim any cashback, I didnt notice anythign on quidco website to say I had to do so either.Furious, as £130 is a fair old amoutn of cashback

£130.. !!! i don't think quidco is offering this kind of cashback for e2save. i think it is £36.50 for contarct phone.i have been looking out for good deal for some time and i have not seen anythink like this.
you don't mean £130 cashback fron e2save?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions